Education & Credentials
Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore
Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston
Mount Sinai Hospital in New York
Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals in Houston
Hematology and Oncology - Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York
Certified by the American Board in hematology and medical oncology, and by the National Board of Medical Examiners as an individual investigator.
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- Extensive Experience in Research
- Principal Investigator in over 100 studies
- Founding Member of Arizona Institute of Breast Health and Center for Thoracic Disease
- Vice chair of Medicine at St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Office of president for Arizona Oncology Associates
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists
In The Media
- Arizona Oncology physicians recognized as Top Docs and their Distinguished Medical Service
- Navigating a Lung Cancer Diagnosis: Mapping Your Personal Journey
- Southeast to Take Brunt of ACA Pullouts
- Congratulations to Arizona Oncology’s Top Docs!
- Betting On Cancer: Phoenix Aims To Become Oncology Destination As More Cities Look To Biotech For Gr
- Community-Based Research is Critical Component of Cancer Fight
Dr. Roberts has a special interest in treating patients with lung, breast, colon, prostate and hematologic malignancies. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Internal Medicine, and American Society of Clinical Oncologists. Dr. Roberts has been recognized as top doctor in Phoenix magazine, super doctor in Phoenix, Leukemia Lymphoma Society (LLS), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), teaching excellence award with St. Joseph’s hospital, and in other nationally recognized physician awards. Dr. Roberts has extensive experience in research, serving as the principal investigator in more than 100 studies. He was a founding member of the Arizona Institute of Breast Health as well as the Center for Thoracic Disease.