Education & Credentials
Osmania Medical College, India
Baptist Medical Centers, Birmingham
Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Phoenix, Arizona
Board Certified in Medical Oncology
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- Merit Award- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Grant – Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Program Director, Hematology & Oncology Fellowship, Mayo Clinic Arizona (2015-2019)
- Vice-Chair of Education, Hematology & Oncology, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Chair, Program Evaluation Committee, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
In The Media
Dr. Paripati obtained her medical degree from Osmania Medical College, one of the most prestigious and oldest medical schools in India. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Baptist Medical Centers, in Birmingham, Alabama. She was selected to be the first fellow in Hematology & Oncology at Mayo Clinic Arizona in 2006. She completed her fellowship in Hematology & Oncology in 2009, and stayed on staff at Mayo Clinic until April 2019. She was appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. She also served as Program Director of the Hematology & Oncology fellowship at Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Paripati treats a variety of cancers, with specific expertise in thoracic cancers (lung cancer, mesothelioma), head & neck cancer and esophageal/gastric cancer. She has published extensively in her field , and has presented at multiple national and international meetings including ASCO and IASLC.
My philosophy is simple: I strive to do the very best I can for every patient that I see. I aim to provide high quality, personalized care based on cutting edge research.
I love connecting with patients and their families and being there for them through their cancer journey. I also place emphasis on quality of life, and it is very important to me to understand each patient's goals and wishes.
I live with my husband and two boys. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family. My boys keep me on my toes, and are my biggest pride and joy! I love reading, traveling and trying new cuisines.