Education & Credentials
MGR Medical University, India
Mercy Catholic Medical Center
Mercy Catholic Medical Center and National Health Service, United Kingdom
West Virginia University
Medical Oncology and Hematology
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- Masters in Clinical Research, MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston
1. Nagaiah G, Hossain A, Mooney CJ, Parmentier J, Remick SC. Anaplastic thyroid cancer: A review of epidemiology, pathogenesis, and treatment. J Oncol. 2011;2011:542358.
2. Batalo M, Nagaiah G, Abraham J. Cognitive dysfunction in postmenopausal breast cancer patients on aromatase inhibitors. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2011;11(8):1277-1282.
3. Nagaiah G, Remick SC. Combretastatin A4 phosphate: A novel vascular disrupting agent. Future Oncol. 2010;6(8):1219-1228
4. Mooney CJ, Nagaiah G, Fu P, et al. A phase II trial of fosbretabulin in advanced anaplastic thyroid carcinoma and correlation of baseline serum-soluble intracellular adhesion molecule-1 with outcome. Thyroid. 2009;19(3):233-240.
5. Nagaiah G, Almubarak M, Khan M, Altaha R. Cerebrospinal fluid leak during treatment with bevacizumab and irinotecan after carmustine-impregnated wafers placement in patients with grade 2 oligodendroglioma and glioblastoma multiforme: Report of two cases and review of literature. Cancer Invest. 2010;28(10):1048-1053
I believe that being an oncologist is a privilege that is not to be taken lightly. I strive to provide, evidence-based care that is appropriate to my patients' particular problem, recognizing and respecting individual patient’s wishes. I take a multidisciplinary approach to care, including alternative therapies that have been shown to be effective.