Locations and Physicians
Heather Dalton, MD
The College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia South Carolina
Phoenix Integrated Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
The University of Texas MD Anderson Center, Houston, Texas
Dr. Dalton is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and board eligible in gynecologic oncology.
Dr. Dalton earned her medical degree from the University of South Carolina. She then completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology here in Phoenix. After finishing fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, she returned to Phoenix, where she specializes in the medical and surgical care of women with ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, uterine cancer, endometrial cancer and other gynecologic malignancies.
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- The Linda K. Manning Fellowship in Ovarian Cancer Research, Annual Endowed Fellowship Award
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology Program Committee Member
- Administrative Chief Fellow, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology