Health & Safety Update
Arizona Oncology is dedicated to the health and safety of our patients, employees as well as all guests that visit any one of our clinics.
It is currently at the height of flu and cold season. We ask that you follow the below tips to stay healthy and to help do our part in prevention of spreading of these viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and frequently. If soap and water are unavailable, use alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Throw tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home if you are not well.
- Avoid large crowds while receiving therapy.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces with household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Call your healthcare provider first if you have questions or concerns.
At Arizona Oncology, it is our priority to promote and provide our patients and employees with a safe environment. We will uphold this priority through following CDC guidelines. Currently, Arizona Oncology is not testing for the COVID-19 virus, thus we recommend contact your PCP if you have the above symptoms.