Why Work for Us? - Arizona Oncology
Arizona Oncology (AO) is the largest group of medical professionals in Arizona devoted exclusively to cancer care. With over 60 practicing physicians, we serve patients at over 25 locations throughout Arizona, including Arrowhead, Chandler, Cottonwood, Deer Valley, Flagstaff, Glendale, Green Valley, Nogales, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Rita Ranch, Safford, Scottsdale and Sedona.
Our practice provides comprehensive, compassionate, cancer care in a patient-focused, cost effective, community-based setting. Care is delivered by a team of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologist oncologist, hematologists, transplant specialists, and clinical staff, affiliated with The US Oncology Network, a national oncology network. This large network also gives patients access to nationwide research and clinical trials of promising new drugs in the war against cancer.
Arizona Oncology provides patients with access to the latest treatments, state-of-the-art technology, and an extensive research program. We believe it is beneficial that these therapies are provided in a community setting, close to a patient’s home and support system. Arizona Oncology physicians are supported by talented clinical staff who are sensitive to the needs of cancer patients and their caregivers.
- We value people. We will treat all people with respect and courtesy and create an environment that supports the attainment of their personal and professional aspirations.
- We value performance. Exceptional contributions by individuals and teams are critical to AO's successful performance. Such contributions at all levels will be appreciated and recognized.
- We value teamwork. Teamwork is crucial to our success. Trust and mutual respect for each other's responsibilities, functions, skills, and experience are essential ingredients.
- We value communication. Open and honest communication flowing in all directions will be the norm. We emphasize that listening is a crucial component of the communications process.
- We value diversity. We will actively promote the atmosphere of mutual respect for each other's differences, recognizing that our diversity creates a breadth of perspective that strengthens our organization.
- We value integrity. We will strive to be recognized as an organization of the highest ethical standards and unquestioned integrity.
We are committed to:
- Participation in clinical research to develop innovative approaches in oncology that lead to better outcomes and high quality treatment.
- Participation in health outcomes to ensure the best possible care for oncology patients.
- Participation in an integrated disease management program, embracing the full continuum of care.
- Participation in activities ensuring the primary care physician's role in the screening and detection of cancer at the earliest stage possible.
- As part of US Oncology, one of the nation's largest healthcare services networks dedicated exclusively to cancer treatment and research, we can quickly bring the latest advances in cancer care to our patients. Most importantly, we understand the special needs of cancer patients, and are devoted to caring for the whole person, not just the disease.
To establish a network of comprehensive, fully integrated cancer centers that deliver advanced clinical service while being fully responsive to the ever-changing healthcare environment and to be the leader in the delivery of compassionate, personalized, state-of-the-art oncology care in Arizona, providing our patients access to the latest in technology therapies and techniques.
Arizona Oncology's staff is immersed in an innovative work environment where new ideas, collaborative efforts, and quality execution are recognized and appreciated. In addition to a comprehensive benefit package, our staff enjoys reward and recognition programs for their dedication and hard work.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Optional Additional Life Insurance
- Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- Optional Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Optional Long Term Care Insurance
- Optional Critical Care Insurance
- Arizona Oncology is an equal opportunity employer.